[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: New Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference website released!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Oct 2 11:00:02 EDT 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  New Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference website released!

For the past several months, the CMTC team has been hard at work redesigning the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference website to make it even better for you.

The Committee is excited to announce that the new CMTC website is officially LIVE! The web address has not changed, so we invite you to explore all that the newly designed site has to offer at www.nhcmtc.org<http://www.nhcmtc.org>. The website includes important information about registering to attend this year's conference, details about all of our speakers and exhibitors, schedules, maps, and so much more. If you are planning to ATTEND, PRESENT, or EXHIBIT, there is a special section just for you!

In addition, registration for CMTC 2013 is now OPEN! You can follow the online registration links found on the website, or click here to go directly to the registration form: Register<http://www.rsvpbook.com/event.php?532227&m=943707&h=ba4b81e8a21fe4846d50bce58fcf363b&preid=509831&preh=86493cfb77e5958ee548555d4c6d7fa0&contactid=509831&contacth=86493cfb77e5958ee548555d4c6d7fa0>

As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.  Check out the "Contact Us" page under the "Logistics" tab for the best person to contact via email.

We hope you enjoy the new look and feel of the CMTC website, and we can't wait to see you at CMTC 2013 on December 2-5 at the Radisson Hotel and Expo Center in Manchester, NH.