[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: $2M Up for Grabs with Samsung's Solve for Tomorrow Contest!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Oct 7 12:52:26 EDT 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  $2M Up for Grabs with Samsung's Solve for Tomorrow Contest!

Samsung's Solve for Tomorrow contest is a nationwide competition which aims to raise interest in STEM subjects by awarding schools with a share of over $2 million in technology.

[http://blog.stemconnector.org/sites/default/files/images/Email.jpg]