[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: New Hampshire School Speed Test Month is here!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Oct 16 16:16:28 EDT 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  New Hampshire School Speed Test Month is here!

Starting October 15, any teacher, administrator or staff person on the school network can visit the New Hampshire School Speed Test Page <http://partners.schoolspeedtest.org/new-hampshire.html>  and take an automatic one-minute Internet speed test.
With this data your district, and New Hampshire,  can prioritize Internet upgrades, make the case for increased investment in school Internet, and support planning for implementing the SBAC Assessments.
We need 10-20 tests at different times of day from each school site in order to get a good reading on your internet speed.
Thank you for your participation in this process! We look forward to seeing data from your schools!

School Speed Test page link:  http://partners.schoolspeedtest.org/new-hampshire.html