[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Donation - iPad cases

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Sep 11 11:41:48 EDT 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Donation - iPad cases

If you are interested in getting some free iPad cases, contact Julie at Brookstone in Merrimack.

I am writing from Brookstone which is located in Merrimack, NH.  I am writing because we have an overstock of leather iPad cases, in a variety of colors, and are looking to help the community by donating them. I am sure that some NH schools use iPads and thought I would contact you to see if you can help me distribute to schools who would like them. I have already been in touch with the Nashua School district and they are going to estimate how many cases they could use.

I'm not sure if your department would know how many cases would be needed throughout the state, but I am hoping you can direct me to the heads of each district (or forward this email), so I can get in touch with them directly.

The cases will fit most version 2, 3 & 4 of the iPad.

Please let me know if we can help, or contact me with any questions.

Julie Swain
Executive Assistant / Human Resources / Legal

JSwain at brookstone.com

[Brookstone]<http://www.brookstone.com/>
One Innovation Way
Merrimack, NH 03054