[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Speak Up 2014 Surveys are open through December 19!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 8 11:01:42 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Speak Up 2014 Surveys are open through December 19!

This year’s Speak Up annual surveys continue to pave new ground in education technology research by polling K-12 students, educators, administrators and parents about the use of mobile devices, online classes, games and digital content within learning. We listened to last year's participants and have added new topics to our surveys to spark more conversation, such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), data privacy, student interest in programming and computing, and online assessments.

The Office of Educational Technology is dedicated to the Speak Up 2014 surveys!  Below, you'll find all the information you need on what's new for 2014:
▪ Surveys are available October 6th- December 19th, 2014
▪ Register on the New Hampshire survey page:  Check out our new and improved New Hampshire survey page.<http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html>
▪ Project Tomorrow honors leading schools with their Speak Up 2013 Survey Loud and Clear Program!<http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/speakup-loud-clear.html>

“The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer.” ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri