[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Attention Middle and High School Science Teachers

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Dec 23 14:25:04 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Attention Middle and High School Science Teachers

Please pass this message around to the middle and high school science teachers in your schools.
Science Survey
Fellow Middle and High School Science Teachers,

We think it is time to get together to have a collegial discussion about the changes we are all facing in our science classrooms. How are schools responding to the Next Gen Standards? How has the scope and sequence between middle and high school science changed? Is everyone addressing and documenting ELA and Math Competencies? Who among us has gone to competency-based report cards? What does RTI look like in middle school and high school science classrooms? Are there upcoming professional development events that we do not want to miss?

To get the conversation started, you are invited to a January 2015 organizational meeting from 4:00 pm-5:30 pm at Exeter High School. Please help us schedule dates and organize topics for discussion by completing the online science survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_N-c96ro9kJJir-gArX5esbCsjdtR9cEQxKc2tu_jA/viewform> .
TAKE THE SCIENCE SURVEY<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_N-c96ro9kJJir-gArX5esbCsjdtR9cEQxKc2tu_jA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

If you have trouble with the hyperlink above, cut and paste this link into your browser:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_N-c96ro9kJJir-gArX5esbCsjdtR9cEQxKc2tu_jA/viewform

TAKE THE SCIENCE SURVEY<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_N-c96ro9kJJir-gArX5esbCsjdtR9cEQxKc2tu_jA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cindy Freyberger and Angela Lennox