[NHDOE-ETNews] NH Education Leaders Sought for Interview

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Feb 25 08:52:23 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: NH Education Leaders Sought for Interview

Education Superhighway, the non-profit organization that developed the School Speed Test for the State Educational Technology Directors Association, is working on a District Leader Network Upgrade Guide, which they hope will help districts of about 2-15 schools drive their own network upgrades more efficiently. As part of the guide, they are seeking short interviews with a sample of district leaders (superintendents, tech directors, curriculum directors, and business managers) from across the country. They would like to hear their perspectives on the network upgrade process and their advice for other districts. They are very respectful and understanding of the time constraints on educators, so is asking for about 30 minutes of time.
Are there any district leaders in New Hampshire that would be interested in participating?
Please respond to me off list and I will submit your name and email for consideration.
For more information on Education Superhighway, visit http://www.educationsuperhighway.org/.