[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: ISTE Launches New Advocacy Network

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Jan 7 09:03:37 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  ISTE Launches New Advocacy Network

The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) is pleased to announce the launch of the ISTE Advocacy Network<http://listserver.iste.org/t/52994/240277/2750/3/> - your destination for news and resources on digital learning advocacy. The new network will replace the Ed Tech Action Network (ETAN) and is designed for those who are passionate about educational technology advocacy and the powerful role it has to play in transforming learning and teaching.  ETAN will no longer be in operation.

With education policy heating up at the local, state and federal levels it is critical that the supporters of digital learning make our voices heard. Policymakers must hear from our community. Visit the ISTE Advocacy Network<http://listserver.iste.org/t/52994/240277/2750/4/> today to access a host of valuable resources that will help you achieve your advocacy goals.

If you were subscribed to ISTE's former ed tech advocacy list (ETAN), you have automatically been subscribed to the new Network. If you have not previously subscribed to ETAN, you might consider subscribing to the ISTE Advocacy Network<http://www.iste.org/about-iste/advocacy>.

ISTE is looking forward to advocating for our shared vision for advancing educational technology in education. Together our voices carry.  Our voices matter.