[NHDOE-ETNews] ETNews: from NHSTE - TT SIG2 Technology Tools Linking Math & CCSS 4/10/14

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Jan 22 08:58:12 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Technology Tools Linking Math & Common Core State Standards

Technology Tools Linking Math & Common Core State Standards . . .

[http://nhste.org/resources/EmailTemplates/TT%20SIG%202%20Technology%20Tools%20Linking%20Math%20and%20CCSS/images/icon_facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/>

[http://nhste.org/resources/EmailTemplates/TT%20SIG%202%20Technology%20Tools%20Linking%20Math%20and%20CCSS/images/icon_twitter.png]<http://twitter.com/>

GREETINGS!

Spread the word . . . registration is now open for NHSTE's TT SIG #2 workshop!

Register at: http://tinyurl.com/TTSIG2-2014

NHSTE announces the second Tech Teachers Integrating Technology workshop for the 2013-14 school year, Technology Tools Linking Math & Common Core State Standards. This day-long workshop focuses on a wide variety of tools, resources, and strategies for engaging students, empowering teachers, and addressing content standards. We will have an exciting collection of exhibitors and teachers ready to share their information and expertise with you. Join us for the day and come back with a bundle of ideas.