[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Student Teacher Needs a School Placement in Londonderry Area

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Jan 22 16:15:11 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Student Teacher Needs a School Placement in Londonderry Area

I am hoping you may be able to assist a preservice technology integration student with an internship placement.  Plymouth State has a tech integrator student that wishes to be placed in the Londonderry area.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.   Let me know if you have a place for this student, and I will be happy to forward your information to the teacher at Plymouth State.