[NHDOE-ETNews] FW: Bringing Digital Learning Day LIVE from the Library of Congress to YOU!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Jan 28 12:01:12 EST 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Bringing Digital Learning Day LIVE from the Library of Congress to YOU!
Sign Up TODAY for the Free Virtual Conference and Webcasts
Live from the Library of Congress!

As you make your plans to host your own activities and events, we hope you'll include participation in the free Digital Learning Day national webcasts and virtual conference. This year, we are bringing the live events from Washington, DC to every computer screen across the United States. We are excited to be celebrating practitioners across the country and hosting a "Power Panel" moderated by PBS NewsHour's Judy Woodruff. The webcasts will also include guest appearances and lively discussion from dignitaries of the FCC, U.S. Department of Education, and the U.S. Congress.

We hope you'll use this virtual conference platform as your "hub" of Digital Learning Day activities. Many schools and districts plan to broadcast Digital Learning Day in their staff rooms. Register<https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=17940> TODAY to interact and celebrate the effective use of digital learning as the national celebration unfolds. We will host two live webcasts: one at 11:00 a.m. (ET) and one at 2:30 p.m. (ET). In addition to the live webcasts from the Library of Congress, the virtual conference will offer the following:

  *   Lesson plans and games you can use in the classroom
  *   Live chats with field experts and policymakers
  *   Interactive polls for viewers to provide feedback during the live event
  *   Informational videos to be viewed on demand
  *   Virtual trade show and live demonstrations
  *   Connections to more than 30,000 teachers and educators nationwide

It's free, quick and easy to participate, so register now<https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=17940>!

Thanks,
Sara Hall and the Digital Learning Day Team

DIGITAL LEARNING DAY
SAVE THE DATE:  February 5, 2014
Make a difference and take the pledge <http://www.digitallearningday.org/> in support of digital learning in America's schools today!