[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Register Now for the NH Broadband Conference
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon May 5 12:33:10 EDT 2014
Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: Register Now for the NH Broadband Conference
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Please join us on Friday, May 16, 2014 at the Grappone Conference Center, Concord, New Hampshire. Registration is now open! For pricing and to register to attend, click here<https://www.events.unh.edu/RegistrationForm.pm?event_id=16361>. For location and lodging information, and to make reservations for overnight accommodations, click here<http://www.iwantbroadbandnh.org/travel-logistics>.
To bring together a variety of stakeholders to discuss what is happening to expand broadband access, adoption, and use throughout New Hampshire.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Municipal officials, legislators, community leaders, internet service providers, representatives from business, health/ medical, education, and public safety sectors, & NH residents.
* Understand the role of broadband for economic competitiveness, education, health care, governance, public safety, and overall quality of life in NH
* Highlight broadband accomplishments, future plans, and what is needed to ensure continued broadband support in NH
* Explore current and emerging broadband technologies
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE:
* Plenary Sessions updating you on the state of broadband over the past five years.
* Breakout Session Tracks geared toward YOUR interests, allowing you to focus on Government/Legislation, Economic Development and Business, Health and Public Safety, or Education.
* Vendor Exhibits and Technology Demonstrations showcasing the latest products and services within the broadband field.
* Networking Opportunities with vendor companies, speakers, and government officials.
LOCATION & LODGING:
Concord Courtyard Marriott at the Grappone Conference Center
70 Constitution Ave., Concord, NH 03301
Overnight accommodations are available at the Concord Courtyard Marriott to NH Broadband Conference participants at a discounted rate of $119/night, single or double occupancy, plus tax. Reservations must be made by May 14, 2014 to receive the group rate. To make reservations, please call 603-225-0303 and mention that you are part of the NH Broadband Mapping and Planning Conference.
Learn more about the NH Broadband Conference at http://www.iwantbroadbandnh.org/broadband-conference-2014
Get even more ET News on the ET News blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/>.
ET News is a service of the Office of Educational Technology
NH Department of Education 101 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
For more information, contact
603.271.5132 Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us> www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/<http://www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm> www.opennh.org<http://www.opennh.org/> www.nheon.org<http://www.nheon.org/>
"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri
The contents of this message are confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NHDOE-ETNews