[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Speak Up New Hampshire! Surveys Are Open

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Oct 6 08:59:49 EDT 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Speak Up New Hampshire!  Surveys Are Open

Speak Up 2014 is now open!  Please pass along to your parents, teachers, administrators, and students.  Everybody should speak up!

This year's Speak Up annual surveys continue to pave new ground in education technology research by polling K-12 students, educators, administrators and parents about the use of mobile devices, online classes, games and digital content within learning. We listened to last year's participants and have added new topics to our surveys to spark more conversation, such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), data privacy, student interest in programming and computing, and online assessments.

Visit our SpeakUp New Hampshire<http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html> site for details and signup.  More information on the ET News Blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/1250/>.