[NHDOE-ETNews] Invitation to Participate in the State Leardership in Digital Learning free online course

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Oct 13 09:01:15 EDT 2014

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Invitation to Participate in the State Leardership in Digital Learning free online course

Hi folks,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying this fall Columbus Day!  I'm checking in to remind you about the State Leadership in Digital Learning course that begins October 20th.  I truly hope that you will participate as part of our New Hampshire team of colleagues and leaders dedicated to understanding how digital learning can move innovation and personalized learning forward in our state.  We can have as few, or as many, people on our team as we like.
There is information for state teams about Project 24 at http://www.plan4progress.org/domain/40.  The course begins on October 20th  you can register at https://courses.mooc-ed.org/slplc1, if you have not already done so.   You can also see course details and description on the website.

Please consider signing up today so the course facilitators have time to plan accordingly.  I  hope that our state will be represented well.  Please let me know if you have any questions, or need any help deciding whether you should be a part of our NH team.  Likewise, please let me know if you have any interest in meeting face to face at any time to discuss the course content, or get any help with course navigation, registration, participation.  I would be willing to host such meeting(s).

The audience for this course, and state leadership teams, is intentionally broad.  Folks who work in education in any way would benefit.

Superintendent/State Chief
Digital Learning/Technology
Title I, Special Education, and other programs
Curriculum & Instruction, including specific subject areas
Data and assessment
Online learning
Policy
Finance
Common Core implementation
Educator Effectiveness
CTE
School Improvement
CIO/Broadband and State e-Rate Coordination
Local Partner Organizations

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Stan