[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: iNACOL Policy Study Group will be the topic of the upcoming Northeastern Regioinal Committee Meeting

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Apr 6 16:27:19 EDT 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:   iNACOL Policy Study Group will be the topic of the upcoming Northeastern Regioinal Committee Meeting

Mark your Calendars!

This is a friendly invitation to the next meeting of the iNACOL Northeastern Regional Committee, which will be held this Wednesday, April 15, from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm ET.

The Northeastern Committee is excited to have our third Policy Study Group Discussion at this meeting.  We have been having rich discussions regarding the iNACOL Federal Policy Framework<http://www.inacol.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/iNACOL-Federal-Frameworks.pdf> and what it means for our schools and students.  There is no formal presentation, but we do have a facilitator who will guide us through the discussion and see that we are covering all the points that we want to address.

iNACOL non-members are invited to participate in our iNACOL Northeastern Committee Meetings.

To attend the meeting, sign in at https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.06C8E1113899AA6E4FE53415BD4AD0&sid=253
You may need to copy and paste the URL into a browser window for it to launch properly.

We hope to see you there.