[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Examples of Successful Title IID projects

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Apr 20 10:18:09 EDT 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Help with Examples of Successful Title IID projects

Hi folks,

I know there were many successful Title IID EETT projects that went on over the course of the program.  The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) is collecting information from each state on impact of Title IID on teaching and learning and achievement of students.  Every state is being asked to prepare 2-3 solid, examples of ed tech successes (ideally projects that stemmed from EETT) or examples of LEAs with great need for access to devices, professional learning and digital content.

I have already prepared our example of the Digital Resources Consortium.  I would like a few others to report that are more localized to your school or district.
To report the examples, I need the following:

*         5-7 sentences the describe the successes and/or needs.

*         School Name

*         School URL

*         District

*         School Contact name, email, address, and phone number.

Note, these could potentially be locations for legislators/their aids to visit or contact for more first hand information regarding the importance of EETT Title IID and why they should support the new ITECH (Innovative Technology Expands Children's Horizons ) Amendment, and subsequent funding for EdTEch,  in the reauthorization of ESEA (Every Child Achieves Act of 2015).

Send along your submissions and I will include them in our NH report for SETDA.