[NHDOE-ETNews] Registration Open for OPEN NH Fall 2015 Session
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Aug 5 13:38:41 EDT 2015
Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: Registration Open for OPEN NH Fall 2015 Session
These are the courses currently scheduled to run in the Fall 2015 Session of OPEN NH.
* AR-01 Arts Integration in the Elementary Classroom
* BP-01 Creating and Using Meaningful Rubrics that Assess Student Work
* IE-03 Thinking Critically with Data
* IE-04 Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms
* LA-05 Implementing ELA-Literacy CCSS - Focus on Assessment & Reading Standards
* MA-11 Exploring Common Core Math Practices
* SC-06 Next Generation Science: Concepts in Earth Space Science
* SS-05 Teaching American History Using Primary Sources and Internet Resources
The Fall 2015 Session will run from October 7 through November 22, 2015. Early Bird registration discounts end on September 22.
View the Session Schedules on the OPEN NH website.
<http://nheon.org/opennh/courses/CurrentCourseSchedule.html>View the Course Descriptions and syllabi<http://nheon.org/opennh/courses/index.html> on the OPEN NH website.
Register Fall 2015 OPEN NH!<http://www.regonline.com/eventinfo.asp?eventid=1747100>
We're in our 10th year of OPEN NH!
Get even more ET News on the ET News blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/>.
ET News is a service of the Office of Educational Technology
NH Department of Education 101 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
For more information, contact
603.271.5132 Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us> www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/<http://www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm> www.opennh.org<http://www.opennh.org/> www.nheon.org<http://www.nheon.org/>
"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri
The contents of this message are confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NHDOE-ETNews