[NHDOE-ETNews] What's exciting about teaching and learning?

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Aug 26 12:06:29 EDT 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  What's exciting about teaching and learning?

The National Science Foundation is an organization that supports learning in a wide range of areas.  NSF is tapping into our robust student and teacher community, and give everyone a chance to share our excitement for learning.

They would like you to participate in our back-to-school campaign over the next two weeks (August 26-Sept. 11).

If you are a teacher, tell us: What are you excited to teach this year?

If you're a student: What are you most excited to learn this year?

Share your message on Twitter and Facebook with #iwanttolearn or #iwanttoteach. We will monitor those hashtags and share posts on our own Twitter<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwODI2LjQ4NDMzOTAxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDgyNi40ODQzMzkwMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDMzNjc3JmVtYWlsaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&104&&&https://twitter.com/NSF> and Facebook<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwODI2LjQ4NDMzOTAxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDgyNi40ODQzMzkwMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDMzNjc3JmVtYWlsaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&105&&&https://www.facebook.com/US.NSF> as much as possible.

We'll also be sharing back-to-school stories on our Tumblr blog<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwODI2LjQ4NDMzOTAxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDgyNi40ODQzMzkwMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDMzNjc3JmVtYWlsaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&106&&&http://nationalsciencefoundation.tumblr.com/>, our Pinterest page<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwODI2LjQ4NDMzOTAxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDgyNi40ODQzMzkwMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDMzNjc3JmVtYWlsaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&107&&&https://www.pinterest.com/USNSF/back-to-school/> and on NSF.gov<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwODI2LjQ4NDMzOTAxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDgyNi40ODQzMzkwMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDMzNjc3JmVtYWlsaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZ1c2VyaWQ9c3RhbmxleS5mcmVlZGFAZG9lLm5oLmdvdiZmbD0mZXh0cmE9TXVsdGl2YXJpYXRlSWQ9JiYm&&&108&&&http://nsf.gov/news/>.

We're partnering with AAAS and Einstein fellows, the Presidential Awardees for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching, and other NSF-funded teachers and students to share stories of teaching and learning. We encourage you to stay tuned to NSF.gov to follow the campaign.

Back-to-school is a time of great excitement about learning. Let's give teachers and students a voice to tell us what they really want to teach and be taught.