[NHDOE-ETNews] PBS NewsHour is Looking for a NH School to Feauture in a Student Data Privacy Piece

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 7 14:26:22 EST 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  PBS NewsHour is Looking for a NH School to Feauture in a Student Data Privacy Piece

PBS NewsHour is currently producing a piece for about how schools are able to both use student data to personalize instruction and protect student privacy.  The producer beleives that New Hampshire would be a great place to focus this story because we have been engaged in this work for sometime and undoubtedly has many insights to share.  They are hoping to film at a school next week because they don't think they will need much prep time for this story. All they really need is a school that is using technology in innovative ways and has put some thought in to how to protect student privacy.

Are there any school out there who are interested in participating in this project?  If so, please reply to me directly with your school/district name, and a contact that I can pass along to the producer.

There is a very short time crunch on this, so please respond quickly if you want to get on the list!  :)