[NHDOE-ETNews] [NHSTE Membership] New Hampshire Future Ready Schools and Leaders

Allison Mollica allisonmollica at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:11:16 EST 2015

For Google Apps for Education Schools ~ there will be Future Ready School
for Google Schools topics addressed at the New Hampshire Summit in July
2016 hosted at Pinkerton Academy.

Updates will follow at newhampshire.appsevents.com.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Freeda, Stanley <Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov

--