[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Your District Speak Up Data is In!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Feb 4 16:44:13 EST 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Your District Speak Up Data is In!

Project Tomorrow is excited to release the Speak Up 2014 data results to all participating organizations! If your school or district participated in Speak Up between October and December of last year, it's time to dig in and see what your students, teachers, parents and community members had to say.

Access your Records  http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2014/find_school.aspx

For more than a decade, Speak Up has been providing this service to schools and districts around the country. We're excited to see how this data informs your initiatives, policies and practices. Drop us a note and let us know how you use the data this year or how we can make the surveys even more useful next year. We love hearing from you!