[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Spring 2015 Session OPEN NH Course Registration Now Open
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Feb 25 11:01:09 EST 2015
Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: Spring 2015 Session OPEN NH Course Registration Now Open
The Spring 2015 Session Online Courses will run from April 8 through May 26, 2015.
Register early for courses and save $10.00 with our Early Bird Special. The offer ends on March 24, 2015.
Register now for Spring 2015!<https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1687306>
The following courses are Scheduled to RUN in the OPEN NH Spring 2015 Session:
* BP-02 Improving Teacher Success through Effective Mentoring
* BP-08 Using Reflective Writing to Develop Metacognition in the Classroom
* BP-12 Creating a Successful Response to Intervention Plan
* CE-03 Aligning Curriculum with Grade Level Expectations
* IE-02 Collaboration in the Digital Classroom
* IE-03 Thinking Critically with Data
* IE-08 Moving Into Mobile Learning
* SE-04 Parental Involvement Strategies to Enhance Student Achievement
For more information, visit OPEN NH<http://www.opennh.org>.
Get even more ET News on the ET News blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/>.
ET News is a service of the Office of Educational Technology
NH Department of Education 101 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
For more information, contact
603.271.5132 Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us> www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/<http://www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm> www.opennh.org<http://www.opennh.org/> www.nheon.org<http://www.nheon.org/>
"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri
The contents of this message are confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NHDOE-ETNews