[NHDOE-ETNews] Thursday Fun Spot

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Thu Jul 30 10:08:45 EDT 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Thursday Fun Spot

What if Professional Teachers Were Treated the Same as Professional Athletes

Comedy Central's Key & Peele explore this idea with exciting results.
Key & Peele Teaching Center on You Tube at  https://youtu.be/dkHqPFbxmOU

Watch Boyd Maxwell and Perry Schmidt report on the latest developments in the exciting world of professional teaching.

Hope you enjoyed the show!  We can only dream.......