[NHDOE-ETNews] Openings Available for 2015 Christa McAuliffe Tech Conference Teacher Showcase

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Nov 9 10:49:10 EST 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Openings Available for 2015 Christa McAuliffe Tech Conference Teacher Showcase

Hello,
I am Joe Gruce, one of the co-organizers of the CMTC Teacher Showcase. I have been involved with the Teacher Showcase since 2010​​. It is a "Science Fair" style even with people walking up to your "booth" and asking questions about the classroom activities you are "demonstrating. I am amazed every year when I see what other teachers are doing in their classrooms, as well as the response of the teachers that stop and chat at the "booth".  You will find attached the "letter" I give to Teacher Showcase participants to help answer any questions you may have. You are welcome to send me an e-mail as well. ​Please share this with your colleagues in you district / building.
Thank you
Joe Gruce
​​
Joseph M. Gruce III
Computer Technology Educator
Hollis Brookline Middle School
joseph.gruce at sau41.org

^.v.^

“Those that teach, can and often, change the world without realizing it”

Joseph M Gruce III - June 20, 2012
​​

“The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer.” ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri