[NHDOE-ETNews] NHSTA Spring Science Conference Solicitation for Workshop Proposals

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Nov 24 13:11:39 EST 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  NHSTA Spring Science Conference Solicitation for Workshop Proposals

Reminder - 2016 NHSTA Spring Science Conference Solicitation for Workshop Proposals (due date is Saturday 12/12/15).
The New Hampshire Science Teachers Association is planning the 2016 NHSTA Spring Science Conference, to be held at Saturday, April 2, 2016 at Pinkerton Academy, Derry, NH. This conference will include a 4 session slate of 60 minute workshops beginning at 8:00 am and concluding at 1:30 pm. We now have a working conference committee and are looking for workshop proposals.
The deadline for proposal submission is December 12, 2015.
Clicking the link below will take you to our Survey Monkey 2016 Spring Workshop Solicitation Site.

Click here to submit a workshop proposal<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/67SH5XX> <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/67SH5XX>

or

Paste the following into your Browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/67SH5XX