[NHDOE-ETNews] Updates for SketchUp users

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Oct 21 12:39:59 EDT 2015

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Updates for SketchUp users

Hello fellow NH educational SketchUp users!  A while back Trimble conducted a brief survey about our NH SketchUp users. The purpose of this was to determine what they could be doing differently. They found that there are a lot of educators looking for more content. We will therefore be distributing a newsletter (for those interested) to Educators that contains relevant content.

SketchUp would like our help again, to  make sure that all our educators have a chance to influence the content of such a newsletter.

Please take some time to fill out the questionnaire<http://goo.gl/forms/S7B0H0dDsH> if you are interested. It is a brief 10 questions.

You can get there by clicking the above link, or, for those of you without HTML email, simply copy and paste the below URL;
http://goo.gl/forms/S7B0H0dDsH

If you do not have a current SketchUp license, please let me know, and I can update it for you.
If you never had a SketchUp license and would like one, please submit an application for one.  You can apply at NHEON.org, select Partnerships and Projects, then SketchUP Request.