[NHDOE-ETNews] Celebrate #BackToTheFutureDay by Registering your District for SpeakUp
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Oct 21 14:05:27 EDT 2015
Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: Celebrate #BackToTheFutureDay by Registering your District for SpeakUp
Today is the day that Marty McFly traveled into the "future" to in Back to the Future Part II! While we still haven't perfected the time traveling car or hoverboard, a lot has happened in the thirty years since the original Back to the Future film came out.
In honor of this historic day in film - and the fact that Marty was a time traveling high school student - we thought this would be great opportunity to encourage participation in Speak Up New Hampshire! So far SpeakUp has had over 36,000 surveys already taken.
If you have not yet registered your district<http://goo.gl/kjapf7> to participate, please do so, and get your folks taking the surveys. Remember registered districts will get their individual data back to them. How awesome is that! New Hampshire has had a slow start, so pleased participate.
If you have a quick moment today please share out one of our tweets below to encourage your social media network to take the Speak Up survey<http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html> and share their predictions about the future of learning! This year's Grade 6-12 surveys even ask students to predict what "school" will be like five years from now in 2020:
Help us predict the future of learning! What will "school" be like five years from now in 2020? How will emerging technologies change the way students go to school, take classes, interact with their teachers and classmates, and learn about the world? Share your ideas with us and we will share them with the futurists who are thinking about this same topic - your ideas are important to those discussions!
* In honor of #Backtothefutureday<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Backtothefutureday> help @projcttomorrow predict the future of learning by participating in Speak Up at http://goo.gl/kjapf7
* Today's #Backtothefutureday<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Backtothefutureday>! What will the future of #edtech<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23edtech> hold? @projecttomorrow<https://twitter.com/projecttomorrow> #speakupsurvey<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23speakupsurvey> asks key ?s http://goo.gl/kjapf7 Celebrate #Backtothefutureday<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Backtothefutureday>! What will the future of #edtech<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23edtech> hold?Educators/students/parents #SpeakUp<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23SpeakUp> & find out @ http://goo.gl/kjapf7
* After today, everything in #BackToTheFutureDay<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BackToTheFutureDay> will be in the past! Participate in #SpeakUpsurveys<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23SpeakUpsurveys> & have an impact on the future of #edtech<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23edtech>
* Happy #backtothefutureday! Participate in the #SpeakUpsurveys and have an impact on the future of #edtech http://goo.gl/kjapf7
* #Backtothefutureday<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Backtothefutureday> predicted drones, google glass & more! What will #SpeakUpsurvey predict? New ? 4 Ss-what will "school" be like in 2020
* After today, everything in Back to the future will be in the past! Have an impact on the future of #edtech participate in the #SpeakUpsurveys
Thanks you again for your support of Speak Up and have a great Back to the Future Day!
Get even more ET News on the ET News blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/>.
ET News is a service of the Office of Educational Technology
NH Department of Education 101 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
For more information, contact
603.271.5132 Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us> www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/<http://www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm> www.opennh.org<http://www.opennh.org/> www.nheon.org<http://www.nheon.org/>
"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri
The contents of this message are confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NHDOE-ETNews