[NHDOE-ETNews] Support Requested for E-Rate Fiber State Matching Fund

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Dec 7 14:38:31 EST 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Support Requested for E-Rate Fiber State Matching Fund

Season's Greetings!

The New Hampshire Department of Education has requested $4 million from the state legislature for our E-rate fiber match fund. This funding would help NH schools in need of building capacity for fiber infrastructure for digital learning. We would like your support in getting the fund approved. The New Hampshire School Connectivity Initiative<http://www.nheon.org/nhsci/index.html> has written a letter that calls on the New Hampshire state legislature to approve the budget request. We plan to present this letter to the legislature during the 2017 Legislative session.

Please consider adding your name to this letter.  Please click on this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSyWVa7o8HDQQYDW2xS_TE-wfBU5BDIHw6RdQsrM_T2KqScw/viewform?entry.1112372331&entry.305227109&entry.1918733931&entry.1189754891> to read the letter and add your Name, Title, Organization, and Email address. Once you are done, please press SUBMIT to add your info. We are collecting the names of education leaders across the state. Please forward this to school, district, and SAU administers and other leaders who you think would be interested in supporting this endeavor.

We appreciate your support to prepare our students for the 21st century learning. We will keep you posted on our progress and next steps.
Thank you for your support.
New Hampshire School Connectivity Initiative

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!