[NHDOE-ETNews] Facilitator Sought for Community of Online Practice

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Dec 7 14:59:12 EST 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Facilitator Sought for Community of Online Practice

As part of SETDA's support for the transition to digital instructional materials, SETDA will be hosting an online community of practice via Edweb.net for educators including teachers, principals and district and state leaders. Topics of discussion will include policies and practices, vetting of instructional materials, accessibility, total cost of ownership, best practices and lessons learned. As part of this process, SETDA will be hiring a consultant to help facilitate the community. Requirements will including 3-5 hours a week to help support participation and collaboration in the community. The facilitator will posting discuss items, responding to questions, sharing resources and connecting participants based on mutual areas of interest. This part time, contract position that will run from January - September.

If you are interested in facilitating an online community and have background knowledge regarding the shift from print to digital materials, please send me an email, and I will provide an eIntroduction with SETDA.

This is an hourly paid position, the rate based on experience.  It would be great if we could get someone from NH would facilitate this national community!  :)

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!