[NHDOE-ETNews] Middle School Math Teachers Needed as Reviewers
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Feb 3 10:10:57 EST 2016
Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: Middle School Math Teachers Needed as Reviewers
Please share this with your math teachers:
The OER K12 Collaborative is looking for qualified reviewers for middle school mathematics OER content. The qualifications for reviewers is listed below - please share this with your SEA or LEA content specialists. If you have any questions please send them to Jennifer Wolfe, Partner, Learning Accelerator, jennifer.wolfe at learningaccelerator.org<mailto:jennifer.wolfe at learningaccelerator.org>.
* Four or more years of classroom experience with at least three years of recent teaching experience in the grade band you will be reviewing is preferred. Demonstrated expertise in curricular implementation at that grade band (e.g. instructional coaches, state content leads, higher ed faculty, may also apply).
* Deep knowledge of Common Core State Standards and experience with the CCSS beyond the single classroom (ie facilitating professional development, leading transition teams).
* Formal experience using the EQuIP evaluation instrument at the building, district, or national level to assess instructional materials for alignment to the Common Core.
* Experience with implementing newly adopted curriculum and instructional materials in a classroom.
* Ability to participate in online conferences and collaborate ongoing with fellow reviewers as often as bi-weekly during the review cycle. We will do our best to schedule these meetings around reviewer availability.
The link to the application is here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2175308/Full-Development-Reviewer-Application
Get even more ET News on the ET News blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/>.
Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!
ET News is a service of the Office of Educational Technology
NH Department of Education 101 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
For more information, contact
603.271.5132 Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us> www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/<http://www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm> www.opennh.org<http://www.opennh.org/> www.nheon.org<http://www.nheon.org/>
"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri
The contents of this message are confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NHDOE-ETNews