[NHDOE-ETNews] Draft 2 ISTE Standards for Students Released : Feed back sought

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Feb 22 11:07:35 EST 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Draft 2 ISTE Standards for Students Released :  Feed back sought

Thank you for sharing your perspective on the first draft of the 2016 ISTE Standards for Students. We couldn't do this work without feedback from the field. In response to your request, I wanted to let you know that draft 2 has been released for feedback<https://www.iste.org/explore/articleDetail?articleid=676&category=Set-the-standard&article=>!

Please feel free to share with your networks and to give your perspective on this iteration. The public comment period closes on March 31.

Kind regards,

Sarah

SARAH STOECKL, PhD
Senior Project Manager, ISTE Standards
541.595.3566    iste.org<http://www.iste.org/>

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!