[NHDOE-ETNews] Quick e-Rate Question

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Jan 20 14:40:36 EST 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Quick e-Rate Question

Hi folks,

I just have a quick question for some of you out there.  I am trying to figure out the landscape in NH in terms of participation in the e-rate program.  As you may know, many of our schools do not apply for e-rate funds.  If you are from such a school, would you please send me an email and briefly tell me why your district chose not to apply for them?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!