[NHDOE-ETNews] ** BIG Announcement ** NHSLMA joins Christa McAuliffe Tech Conference Partnership!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Mar 9 08:32:25 EST 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  NHSLMA joins Christa McAuliffe Tech Conference Partnership!

Librarians have always made a great contribution to the Christa McAuliffe Tech Conference, both as attendees and presenters.  But this new partnership rocks!  Nice job Steering Committee.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D179DE.355AF8B0]
​
The 2016 CMTC Steering Committee is excited to announce a formal collaboration with the NH School Library Media Association (NHSLMA) for the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference in both 2016, 2017, and potentially beyond.

As we celebrate our 30th annual conference year, we welcome the engagement, ideas, and support of leadership from NHSLMA in planning experiences that will continue to grow and expand the professional development we offer for educators across New England.

Keep an eye out this spring for exciting new changes for CMTC, especially the Thursday program offerings!

Please let us know if you have questions,

Pam Harland & Jessica Gilcreast, on behalf of the CMTC Steering Committee<http://www.nhcmtc.org/cms/logistics/cmtc-steering-committee-members>

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!

“The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer.” ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri