[NHDOE-ETNews] Seeking Nominations for Student Voices Panel

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Mar 14 14:11:34 EDT 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Seeking Nominations for Student Voices Panel

The State Educational Technology Directors Association is pleased to announce that nominations for the 2016 Student Voices Panel are open now through April 4. Each state has the opportunity to nominate up to two schools or districts to present during our Student Voices Panel at the Leadership Summit on October 17, 2016 in Washington D.C.  SETDA is looking for a school or district that has transformed the educational experiences of the students to best meet the needs of digital learners. The winner will receive the Elsie Brumback Scholarship to fly to Washington DC to present at the Leadership Summit and tour our nation's capital. Preference will be given to students from states that have not presented in recent years.

If you are from a transformative district, or you have a suggestion for a New Hampshire school or district that should be nominated, please contact me and let me know.  I would love to find two awesome New Hampshire schools and nominate them for this panel.  Nominees should be willing and available to travel to Washington in October and present at the Leadership Summit.

To view previous presentations, visit http://www.setda.org/about/awards/student-voices/<http://setda.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=1f18c643d052d9f509a7060f4&id=1bd71babd6&e=5e425640e4>.

Thanks for helping us find qualified nominees to represent New Hampshire.

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!