[NHDOE-ETNews] NHSLMA 2016 Conference on May 12 and 13 Is As Much Fun as That Favorites Mix Cassette!
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Thu May 5 09:42:04 EDT 2016
Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: NHSLMA 2016 Is As Much Fun as That Favorites Mix Cassette!
Top 10 Things to Know about NHSLMA16
10. Conference website<http://www.nhslma.org/conference> has everything you could want to know.
9. This year we have 3 PHENOMENAL librarians, 2 authors, 1 illustrator, 1 nationally-recognized librarian trainer, & the USA Director for Google AppsEvents. Learn more about our featured guests here<http://nhslma.org/Featured-Guests>!
8. We have over 20 exhibitors<http://nhslma.org/Our-Exhibitors> coming. Their participation in NHSLMA16 has given us conference bags, Great Stone Face Tea, signage, our reception, raffle prizes, & so much more, so please be sure to visit them.
7. The breakout session schedules<http://nhslma.org/Breakout-Sessions-Schedule> can be found online. NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO PAPER COPIES OF THE SESSION SCHEDULE AVAILABLE. Session resources (if available) are here: Session Resources<http://nhslma.org/Session-Resources>
6. Need some tunes? Blast the #NHSLMA16 YouTube playlist<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKrJuLybQmZ5JrfoA0p5tav_jbKPw5i3W> while you make your way to the conference.
5. Interested in graduate credit? See info here<http://nhslma.org/Graduate-Credit>.
4. The information for the Children's Book Review<http://nhslma.org/Childrens-Book-Review>, brought to us by the NH State Library, is also primarily electronic this year. Please be sure to look at this info before you attend.
3. Attendance certificates can be found here<http://nhslma.org/Post-Conference-Information> (after you take the survey).
2. Parking is free! More travel info here<http://nhslma.org/Travel>.
1. When's lunch? Find those answers on the Schedule-at-a-Glance<http://nhslma.org/Schedule-at-a-Glance>.
Get even more ET News on the ET News blog<http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/>.
Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!
ET News is a service of the Office of Educational Technology
NH Department of Education 101 Pleasant Street Concord, NH 03301
For more information, contact
603.271.5132 Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us> www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/<http://www.education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm> www.opennh.org<http://www.opennh.org/> www.nheon.org<http://www.nheon.org/>
"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri
The contents of this message are confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NHDOE-ETNews