[NHDOE-ETNews] NHSLMA 2016 Conference on May 12 and 13 Is As Much Fun as That Favorites Mix Cassette!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Thu May 5 09:42:04 EDT 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  NHSLMA 2016 Is As Much Fun as That Favorites Mix Cassette!

Top 10 Things to Know about NHSLMA16

10. Conference website<http://www.nhslma.org/conference> has everything you could want to know.

9. This year we have 3 PHENOMENAL librarians, 2 authors, 1 illustrator, 1 nationally-recognized librarian trainer, & the USA Director for Google AppsEvents. Learn more about our featured guests here<http://nhslma.org/Featured-Guests>!

8. We have over 20 exhibitors<http://nhslma.org/Our-Exhibitors> coming.  Their participation in NHSLMA16 has given us conference bags, Great Stone Face Tea, signage, our reception, raffle prizes, & so much more, so please be sure to visit them.

7. The breakout session schedules<http://nhslma.org/Breakout-Sessions-Schedule> can be found online. NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO PAPER COPIES OF THE SESSION SCHEDULE AVAILABLE.  Session resources (if available) are here: Session Resources<http://nhslma.org/Session-Resources>

6. Need some tunes? Blast the #NHSLMA16 YouTube playlist<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKrJuLybQmZ5JrfoA0p5tav_jbKPw5i3W> while you make your way to the conference.

5. Interested in graduate credit? See info here<http://nhslma.org/Graduate-Credit>.

4. The information for the Children's Book Review<http://nhslma.org/Childrens-Book-Review>, brought to us by the NH State Library, is also primarily electronic this year. Please be sure to look at this info before you attend.

3. Attendance certificates can be found here<http://nhslma.org/Post-Conference-Information> (after you take the survey).

2. Parking is free! More travel info here<http://nhslma.org/Travel>.

1. When's lunch? Find those answers on the Schedule-at-a-Glance<http://nhslma.org/Schedule-at-a-Glance>.

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!