[NHDOE-ETNews] Ask your Superintendent to Take the Future Ready Pledge

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Oct 25 14:46:15 EDT 2016

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Ask Your Superintendent to Take the Future Ready Pledge

Greetings NH Ed Tech Community,

Thank you for your dedication to our New Hampshire children, teachers, and communities!

If they have not taken it already, I would like to encourage you to ask your superintendents to take the Future Ready Pledge on behalf of your students and all the students in New Hampshire.  As you may already know, the Future Ready initiative was launched in 2014 and supports districts both large and small, and in rural, urban and suburban areas as they transition to personalized, digital learning.

By signing the Future Ready Pledge, superintendents commit to working with educators, families, and community members to make all schools in their districts Future Ready Schools. Since its launch, more than 2,700 superintendents have signed the pledge! We invite you to take a few minutes to sign the Future Ready District Pledge<http://dashboard.futurereadyschools.org/pledge/>.

Superintendents that sign the pledge build a team that may attend a Future Ready Summit<http://futureready.org/summits/>, a free professional learning opportunity for districts to create or build upon a digital learning plan. Additional Future Ready Tools, including the Planning Dashboard<http://www.futureready.org/framework>, a comprehensive interactive planning tool , a new one-stop Hub<http://futureready.org/the-hub> for district leaders' ongoing professional learning, and Personalized Professional Learning<http://tech.ed.gov/leaders/> for Future Ready Leaders, are also available to districts.

Thank you for your continued dedication to making our schools and students Future Ready.  Please share your support of #FutureReady and ask your superintendents to take the pledge<http://dashboard.futurereadyschools.org/pledge/>!

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!