[NHDOE-ETNews] NH Google Summit Scheduled for July 19 and 20 at Campbell High School, Litchfield

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Apr 10 11:43:51 EDT 2017

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  NH Google Summit Scheduled for July 19 and 20 at Campbell High School, Litchfield

The AppsEvents New Hampshire Summit featuring Google for Education offers two days of concurrent sessions that teach you practical, pedagogical uses of all the tools included with G Suite for Education.  G Suite (formerly Google Apps) evolves on a daily basis. Our trainers will provide you with the latest developments and updates which make each of our summits unique and helps you continue to develop your expertise.  Our workshops are lead by practicing educators, certified trainers and others who are leaders in the Google for Education community.

Learn, connect and share at the AppsEvents New Hampshire Summit featuring Google for Education! All of the sessions at the summit include hands-on activities so that you can learn by doing rather than simply listening. You'll have the opportunity to share what you've learned by presenting a two minute 'demo slam' with the chance to win prizes. Aside from all the learning and sharing, summits offer a great opportunity for networking. Connect with fellow attendees at the networking party which takes place after the first day. There really is no substitute for meeting others in-person.
Register and learn more at http://newhampshire.appsevents.com/.

Review the Schedule at http://newhampshire.appsevents.com/schedule.

At this summit we are delighted to be running both Google Apps Educator Level 1 and 2 Certification preparation courses on Tuesday - July 18, 2017 and will simultaneously take place at Campbell High School. Registration begins at 8am, Bootcamps will run 8:30 am - 3:30pm.  The Level 1 and Level 2 Bootcamps are two separate courses so you will select to attend EITHER Level 1 OR Level 2.  It is not possible to complete both in one day.

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!