[NHDOE-ETNews] Performance Assessments for Science Symposium

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Feb 26 14:29:43 EST 2018

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Performance Assessments for Science Symposium

March 13, 2018 at Manchester Community College.  See the attached brochure for details.
We are at 50% registered...so we can handle about 50 more!  If you read through the brochure there's a lot of bang for the cost!

For more information, contact:
Barbara A. Hopkins
Director of Science Education
NH Dept. of Education
Office: 603-271-5252
Cell: 603-834-3527

Find and Like the NH Office of Educational Technology on Facebook!